NIOSH-Approved N95 Respirator Mask Reusable, Face Mask for at least 95% filtration efficiency against non-oil-based particles and aerosols (6-Pack)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (745 items)
You Save: $5.00 (27%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 745 Left in Stock!
SHIPS FROM: 2421 S SUSAN ST. SANTA ANA CA 92704
A PROUD USA COMPANY
- Included in the package: 6 N95 NIOSH Registered Face Masks
- Ships the same day. In Stock. (USPS delays may occur out of our own reach due to COVID-19, please see your local USPS announcements) Our staff is working hard to fulfill all the orders the same day or next day. We are working 7 days a week to help our people in need of these masks.
- Ships from Long Beach, California.
CERTIFIED PROTECTION: CDC NIOSH-approved with TC-84A-7447. Powerful 4-layered filter for extra protection with individual package. This NIOSH-approved N95-Respirator Filter (95% filter efficiency level) is effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
Approval: Suzhou Sanical TC-84A-7447
Filtration Type: N95
Canopus is committed to delivering the highest quality safety products using the strictest quality standards. Canopus Group is a technology/e-commerce corporation that serves the consumers with its wide-ranged, high-quality products. It uses technology to provide the best tools and products. Its goal is 100% customer satisfaction with time-resistant multi consumer-products.
- Filter Media: Humidity and moisture resistance filter media repels moisture for a longer-lasting respirator. Our NIOSH-approved N95 Mask is made from melt-blown nonwoven fabric. This N95 Mask has four filter layers; one PP spunbond outer layer, a PP needle-punched nonwoven inner layer 19 g, a double PP melt-blown high filtration layer and one more PP spunbond layer.
- Perfect Design: Designed to fit most faces comfortably while giving the flexibility to adjust to the user's facial movements. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure the mask fits properly and the protective seal is in place. The improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and reduces fog on eyewear. Our NIOSH-approved N95 mask meets CDC/NIOSH guidelines.
- Easy-to-use: The double elastic head straps are designed to be soft and gentle to eliminate the pressure behind the ears compared to styles with the ear strap behind the ear. This head strap is more comfortable, offers better airtightness, and is safer than the ear elastic style mask even when worn for a long time. Our NIOSH approved mask includes earloop attachments which can be interchanged with the double elastic head strap.
Adjustable Nose Clip: This N95 mask has a 3D nose clip design with both inner and outer layers. An adjustable nose clip helps in obtaining a secure seal. The adjustable nose clip is very comfortable and breathable. The inside layer is soft and made of black PU Foam and the outer layer is made of iron wire and plastic for a durable seal for any face. The concealed, adjustable nose clip and soft foam nose cushion helps to provide a custom secure seal.
Please read about extended usage guide from CDC at;
How can I use the N95 mask?
1. Hold the respirator vertically and pull it open with the nosepiece on the top.
2. Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Stretch and pull the lower headband over the head and position it below your ears. Stretch and pull the top headband on the back of your head above your ears.
4. Press soft metal or plastic nosepiece to conform snugly around your nose.
5. To test fit as follows: Cup both hands over the particulate respirator and exhale vigorously. If air leaks from the nose, please remold the nosepiece following step 4, if it escapes at the sides of the respirator, adjust the straps until it fits properly.
Can I use the N95 mask while traveling on an airplane?
These masks are certified by NIOSH. They are comfortable and durable. You can use our NIOSH-approved N95 masks while traveling.
When should you replace your N95 mask?
Do not wash your N95 mask or put it in the oven or microwave to try to sterilize it. Replace the N95 mask when the straps are stretched out and it no longer fits snugly on your face or when it becomes wet, dirty, or damaged. Dispose of the old mask in the trash.
How can I tell if my respirator is NIOSH approved?
The markings on the respirator and NIOSH approval label are key to helping you identify a NIOSH-approved respirator. All NIOSH-approved respirators have a testing and certification (TC) approval number (e.g., TC 84A-XXXX). The NIOSH approval label, which is found on or within the respirator packaging indicates the TC approval number as well as protection type. You can verify that your respirator approvals are valid by checking the NIOSH Certified Equipment List (CEL). If you have a filtering facepiece respirator (FFR), make sure all the required approval markings pdf icons are on the respirator.
When will my order ship?
We try to ship all orders on the same day.
What are the shipping times and costs?
We work with USPS to bring your goods to you. You have 3 different options for delivery, these options are for processing times. All products are shipped using the same service. We reserve the right to disable the expedited shipping option in the event of a backlog.
Economy shipping: 10 to 12 days
Standard shipping: 3 to 9 business days
Expedited shipping: 1 to 4 business days
Shipping costs may vary depending on the order volume and shipping method. Shipping cost is calculated at the checkout page.
Where is my order?
For up-to-the-minute information on the whereabouts of your order, please check the tracking information emailed to you or via the USPS website.
Can I change my order for quantity/variation once the order is submitted?
To make a change in the quantity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make such a request. If you want less than you already ordered, you will automatically be refunded for the removed items. In case that you need more of the already ordered products, we can make the change for you. You will be requested to make an extra payment for the added quantity and the order will be processed accordingly.
Where do you ship from?
We are based in Orange County, California, and ship from our warehouse directly to the customer’s location.
I want to return my mask; how do I go about this?
We have a customer satisfaction guarantee. You can return your unopened products in 30 days and your money will be refunded, no questions asked.
How can I cancel my order?
If you're having second thoughts about your order, it can be canceled upon your request only before it was shipped. If you need help canceling your order, please e-mail us at email@example.com for further assistance.
My order was confirmed. Why hasn`t it shipped yet?
We are facing an incredibly huge amount of orders due to the actual pandemic situation. We will definitely ship your order as soon as possible.
Is the public allowed to purchase and use these respirators?
The masks are non-medical N95 masks and are allowed to be used publicly.
What are N95 masks?
N95 masks are disposable face masks that are proven to filter the air to an industrial standard.
How effective are N95 Masks?
N95 Masks are effective against most droplets from a sneeze or cough. Droplets can travel up to 25 feet.
What are the methods of payment?
You can use all major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Alternate payment methods like GPay and shopPay are also available.
Why can`t I use PayPal as a method of payment?
PayPal decided not to support the online sales of face masks during the pandemic as a Policy. We cannot offer PayPal as a payment method for now. We are currently communicating with them to start getting payments, however, we don't have a schedule yet.