- Viscoelastic Tape: high bonding tape with gray conformable foam core contains multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. Pressure-sensitive adhesion ensures strong bonds to provide immediate handling strength
- VHB Tape: the heavy-duty gray acrylic tape ensures perfectly sealed bonds against water, moisture, chemicals, and solvent. This strong adhesive tape is a quick replacement for rivets, welds, drills, screws, liquid adhesives, and mechanical fasteners
- Utility Range: offering quick adhesion to high or medium surface energy materials, foam tape can be used with plastic, metal, glass and painted surfaces. Highly preferred in transportation, appliances, construction, and other industrial applications
- Applications: viscoelastic double-sided tape resists hot and cold temperature cycling – providing permanently bonded surfaces even in the extreme environments. Usable for bonding stiffener to panel, panels to frame, electronic signs and panels etc.
- Specifications: 0.16 in. thick, 0.5 in. wide, and 15 ft. long tape roll bonds instantly to provide a smooth appearance. Offering heat resistance up to 200F, this permanent bonding tape has 12 lb./in. peeling adhesion
- Size: 0.5 in. x 15 ft.
|Compatible Material||Metal , Glass , Plastic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Upper Temperature Rating||200 degrees_fahrenheit|